Suntex Marinas is now hiring a Director of Housekeeping in Jamestown, KY!
Owning, managing and investing in an extensive network of the best saltwater and freshwater marinas in the United States, Suntex Marinas brings more than a century of combined experience to its industry leadership, always delivering a superior experience on the water for our guests.
At Suntex Marinas, we believe in a passionate dedication to personal and professional integrity. We measure our core values by transparent accountability and unwavering hospitality, by respecting ourselves, our employees, our guests and the environment we share. Suntex team members understand the value of every guest’s experience at our facilities. Friendly, engaging, well-trained and attentive, each team member brings a specific skill-set that contributes to our collective success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct the Housekeeping team operations, ensuring the team provides world class customer service.
- Facilitate training for the Housekeeping team so they can successfully clean rentals and houseboats and understand the Suntex Marinas expectation for world class customer service.
- Achieve and exceed budgeted store revenue while controlling expenses
- Oversees staff & management scheduling for Housekeeping Department
- Performs, oversees & sets standards for all Housekeeping functions.
- Ensure that our rental fleet and water sports equipment are clean, in perfect working order, giving our guests the best experience on the water
- Interview, hire, train, supervise and manage the work performance of the Housekeeping and Laundry staff
- Daily/weekly ordering of soft and hard line merchandise for the location
- Completes and submits a full physical inventory every quarter, with department cycle counts per month.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Housekeeping and management experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and outstanding communication skills;
- Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and have great sales skills
- Ability work independently to achieve goals and targets;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work;
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
For consideration, please submit your resume to: