ATTENTION: We are actively hiring during the COVID-19 outbreak through safe hiring procedures.
Hiring: Custodial Services Project Manager
Location: Stillwater, OK
Apply Online: https://abm.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/60652
The primary job responsibility will be the management of ABM custodians at a local university. Responsibilities include work scheduling of all account personnel, establishing work standards, conducting site evaluations, audits, overall inventory/equipment usage, budget control, employee performance appraisals, troubleshooting/problem solving, orientation, training of custodians and support personnel, customer relations, and special project work as requested. This individual will also ensure that all managed services are being provided in a proper and cost-effective manner.
- Control expenses within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting and training employees; maintain a safe, secure, and legal work environment; develop personal growth opportunities.
- Establish and maintain effective lines of communications with the client and facility personnel to ascertain that their needs and requirements are being met per the contract.
- Maintain an environment that is sanitary, attractive, and in orderly condition.
- Demonstrate and promote company culture, values and management philosophy.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyze and resolve quality and customer service problems; identify trends; recommend improvements.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Work experience in a similar position is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience in a service-related field with high customer/client contact.
- Prior Manager Level of experience for an Environmental Services Education Campus department.
- Strong service/quality attitude.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and achieve effective time management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Sense of urgency & ability to meet deadlines; self-directed.
- Exceptional communication, basic unit financial, interpersonal and technical skills are necessary.
- Valid Driver’s License.