Now Hiring Front of House and Back of House Restaurant Team Members in Woodstock Georgia – Full Time and Part Time
No Early and No Late shifts! Store opens at 10:30a and closes 10:00p
Responsible for restaurant’s performance levels in job positions assigned by upper management.
Team members are to maintain their stations in a clean and orderly manner.
- Responsible for the preparation of certain food items
- Responsible for greeting our guests and taking their orders accurately in a friendly manner.
- This position requires knowledge of the menu items and their ingredients as well as familiarity with the step-by-step procedure for friendly and efficient customer service. In addition, Team Member will be responsible for accurate cash control.
- Responsible for delivering orders to guest. To ensure that each order is complete and prepared properly, the team member will have to become familiar with all the menu items and their packaging.
- Responsible for cleanliness in the dining room and service to our guests.
- Responsible for insuring that each guest receives exactly what was ordered, both promptly and courteously.
- Responsible for the preparation of food items. The team member is also responsible for maintaining the quality standards of the products he/she prepares.
- Able to speak, read, and write effectively. Excellent oral communication skills to effectively communicate with management, corporate staff, restaurant employees, and customers
- Able to stand and walk for approximately 95% - 100% of shift
- Able to lift and carry a maximum of 50 pounds
- Able to work flexible hours
Click “Apply Now” to send us a copy of your resume today!
Restaurant | restaurant employee | Server | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | restaurant hourly jobs | restaurant server jobs | Restaurant host | restaurant host job | customer service jobs | customer service career | Retail jobs | Retail Employee | Customer Service | Host | Bartender | Busser | Cook | Prep Cook | Waiter | Waitress | Hostess | Part Time | Full Time |