Job Req: 61545
** This position is eligible for a $3,000 Sign On Bonus! **
**Competitive salary with advancement opportunities– Earn 70K in your first year!
Our San Jose, CA location is currently seeking a Clean Room Technician to join our specialized team. Working within the micro technology and bio pharma industries the technicians will be responsible for wearing full suits and respirators as they perform a variety of decontamination and sterilization projects within a controlled environment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completes a variety of decontamination tasks such as draining and removing of chemical lines; sterilizing of bio safety cabinets (BSC); and tool decontamination while wearing full suits and using a respirator;
- PAPR (Positive Air Purifying Respirator) category work;
- Chemical spill and release emergency response.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years of experience in a clean room environment, bio pharmaceutical lab, and/or high-tech manufacturing;
- 1+ year of experience in a waste processing area;
- Must be comfortable wearing a Bunny Suit for most of the shift;
- Mechanical aptitude a plus;
- Valid Driver’s license, clean 3-Year MVR required;
- HAZWOPER training is an asset.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.