Emerald Services, a Clean Harbors company, is seeking a Class B Truck Driver to pick up waste oil at customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies, airports and rental car companies.
Why work for Emerald Services?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- To collect used oil from local and national accounts;
- To assist customers in complying with local and state rules and regulations;
- To provide feed stock for re-refineries;
- Complete daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner;
- Complete all required documentation and labeling;
- Generate / collect leads from customers for new products and services;
- Sell additional products and services into existing accounts;
- Actively prospect for new accounts in assigned route;
- Primary account ownership in assigned route;
- Ensure customer satisfaction at time of service;
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules;
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements. Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and procedures. Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines.
What does it take to work for Emerald Services?
- Previous sales and customer service experience;
- Previous route sales experience strongly preferred;
- Previous commercial driving experience;
- Previous Tanker experience preferred;
- Ability to use hand held device;
- CDL Class B License;
- Tanker Endorsement or ability to obtain upon hire.
Emerald Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Clean Harbors, is the leading marine and industrial tank cleaning company and a major recycler of oil and wastewater in the Pacific Northwest. We are a full service environmental partner for automotive, commercial and industrial services that responsibly divert and renew the planet’s waste stream through industrial cleaning and spill response, solvent recycling and disposal, and lastly, used oil collection and repurposing
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.