Our Class B CDL Drivers operate vacuum trucks and other equipment while performing driving and operating duties associated with projects such as industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning and spill cleanup and will work outside year-round in all types of weather. These positions will drive an average of 20% of the time and will work onsite as part of the team assisting in the operations the remainder of the time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning;
- Drives and operates a variety of equipment, including: Vacuum trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Assists with job site preparation;
- Rigs equipment in and out;
- Loads and offloads the units;
- Completes and maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
- Supplies a safe, effective and professional service to our clients.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
Clean Class B CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements and comfortable with standard transmissions;
Previous experience operating vacuum and roll-off units preferred;
Minimum 1-year driving experience and DOT knowledge;
Previous experience in a physically demanding position;
Ability wear all required PPE, including respirators;
Ability to be on call for emergency response.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.