For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483), Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm CST. Please have this 5 digit job ID ready – 56873
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Our Class B CDL Delivery Driver operates box and tanker trucks delivering Performance Plus oil product to customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, and fleet maintenance facilities. We are looking for candidates with strong customer service and sales skills. Route driving experience is a plus!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive hourly pay with weekly overtime potential!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate Class B Tanker Truck;
- Delivery of new lube oil products to customer locations;
- Interface and up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL License required, clean 3-year MVR
- Previous sales/route based experience preferred
- Strong customer service background
- Proficiency with Windows and mobile devices (laptop, cell phone)
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.