$2000 Sign On Bonus!!
Our Class A Truck Drivers operate Class A Tanker vehicles to safely transport hazardous and non-hazardous materials from a site, generator, or facility to a nearby company location for storage, treatment and/or disposal.
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, trip and dispatch reports, and vehicle inspection reports
- Comply with all policies & procedures and maintain up to date training pertaining to DOT & OSHA requirements, including Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsement
- Ability to operate manual transmission
- Ability to travel overnight up to 20%
- Prior experience with commercial driving a plus
- Clean driving record
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
We offer all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance after 30 days
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team! Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483), Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm CST.