Renda Environmental is hiring a Class A CDL Truck Driver/Vehicle Operator in Fort Worth and Grand Prairie TX!
With locations in Fort Worth and Grand Prairie TX, RENDA Environmental Inc. (REI) is an organization who is committed to contributing to the enhancement of the environment.
CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVER JOB SUMMARY:
Transport biosolids from dewatering facilities to land application sites. Operate dump truck with pup trailer and/or end dump truck in compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs), Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations requirements and OSHA regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Operate dump truck with pup trailer and/or end dump truck to transport treated biosolids to land application sites and landfills (when necessary).
• Complete pre-trip checklist. Inspect vehicle to ensure it is in proper working order. Check oil level, tire pressure and tread, lights, brakes, fluid levels, fan belts and fifth wheel assembly. Make minor adjustments as necessary or report maintenance/repair needs to Transportation Supervisor per DOT pre-trip regulations.
• Weigh load on truck scales, receive weight ticket and confirm weight.
• Release safety latches, untarp truck and dump load within designated area at land application site.
• Complete Daily Vehicle Inspection (DVIRs) per DOT via on board ELogs/PCT devices. Report any maintenance/repair needs and place out-of-service sign on truck as necessary and complete post-trip checklist.
• Complete daily truck log via onboard PCT with location, mileage, fuel usage, date, and time.
• Follow all Company and EMS SOP’s in addition to all DOT rules and regulations.
• Maintain Driver Logs via on board Elog/PCT devices.
One (1) year of over-the-road driving with end dump experience required. Truck and pup and equipment hauling experience a plus. Must have valid Texas Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) and have a good driving record. Must meet all DOT requirements and pass pre-employment background check and drug test. Experience driving a front-end loader is a plus as a supplemental position during inclement weather.
Great Benefits! Renda Environmental Inc contributes over 50% towards your weekly premiums of Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance that is offered after 30 days of employment. Plans will commence on the 1st of the following month.
In addition, a $10,000.00 life policy plan is purchased by Renda Environmental and Short / Long Term polices are offered. 401K is offered after 1 year of service with a match of 3%.
For Immediate Consideration,
Email Your Resume To: ROW@selfopportunity.com
Or Call (800) 594-7036