Hiring: Class A CDL Truck Driver
Well known Freight and Logistics Company
Competitive Pay + Sign On Bonus
Drivers are responsible for transporting different types of goods from distribution centers to customer locations using a truck. They are also required to perform inspections before and after a trip, and unload cased products from the trailer to customer facilities. These drivers also follow appropriate safety procedures to transport dangerous cargo and maintain logs of vehicle repair status and working hours.
- Required Class A CDL – with 24 months verifiable driving experience.
- Must have good driving record as shown on current MVR, no moving violations, or preventable accidents in the last 12 months.
- Must be 23 years or older.
- Must have current Medical Card.
- Must have Android/Apple Smart Phone.
- FLSA Designation: Non-Exempt Occupation Code: 5703-0004 Non-Scheduled Days: VARIES Hours: VARIES
- $0.45 to $0.50 per mile based on experience.
- Consistent miles with 98% no-touch freight – No New York Boroughs.
- ALL in route miles paid loaded/empty, Weekly pay NO hold back.
- Performance, Safety, and Retention Bonuses.
- GUARANTEED Home Time
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- 24/7 Support
- Average Truck & Trailer age 1 1/2 Years Old
- Health, Dental and Vision, Plus 401k
- 14 days Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days. Paid Holidays, Sick Time