Class A CDL - Regional Route Delivery Driver
Jason’s Deli Distribution is a division of Deli Management, Inc. That’s right, we own our own distribution because fresh food and timely deliveries are that important to us. Modern air-ride tractors, varied routes, and five-day weeks are just a few reasons that Jason’s Deli Distribution is a great place to work.
We are seeking Class A CDL Drivers - Must be willing and available to be scheduled on varied routes working a 5 day week (Sun. through Thur), and returning from routes within 48 hours, must be willing to work with a Co-Driver as Teams, must be physically able and have the ability to unload products into our Jason Deli Stores with the use of a pallet jack, dolly and ramp and also carry up to 50-70 lbs.
- Drivers must be age 21 or over
- Have a valid Class A Drivers’ License.
- Have a history of good driving during the past 3 years
- Six to One year of driving experience with a class A CDL and able to meet all DOT requirements and remain compliant.
- Competitive pay - $70,000 per year including stop fees (Weekly Pay)
- Regional Routes
- Major Health Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Sick Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- The ability to stand for extensive periods of time, bend over, reach upwards or outward, twist, turn around, and climb up on ladders in a timely fashion.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle in a proper and safe manner.
- The ability to get into and out of a truck repetitively in a timely fashion for extensive periods of time.
- The ability to bend over, squat down, reach upward or outward, twist, turn around, and climb stairs in a timely fashion.
- The ability to use equipment including hand trucks, dolly, pallet jacks and ramps.
- The ability to work in an environment with temperature fluctuations.
- The ability to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- The ability to understand and to follow directions.
- The ability to lift very heavy objects, up to 50 -70 lbs with or without assistance.
- The ability to work well with others.