The Business Development Representative is responsible for continuously developing a high number of new growth-oriented customers by building a retailer network that consistently generates profitable lease-purchase portfolio. The Business Development Representative accomplishes these in a way that is consistent with the RAC mission statement and core values.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Business Development Representative will:
- Initiate and develop productive retailer relationships within the assigned market area.
- Develop a retailer network that consistently generates profitable lease-purchase production that meets or exceeds defined standards.
- Continuously pursue opportunities to increase retailer locations in multiple verticals opportunities within the assigned market area
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes to optimize the quality of service delivered to retailers.
- Initiate and develop positive working relationships with prospects, current clients, Territory Managers, Regional Directors
- Support a team oriented work environment that encourages open communication, collaboration and mutual support.
- Provide program and technology training to client staff to facilitate utilization.
Required Education and Experience
- Five years of relationship selling experience, preferably in a retailer distribution network.
- Proven history of successful business development performance
- Business development experience in the furniture or financial services industry
- Proficient with general office software and web-based technology
- Proficient in Salesforce or other Client Relationship Management applications
- Strong relationship selling skills and a proven history of generating profitable sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and business partners.
- Effective time management skills and problem solving skills
5500 Interstate North Parkway Suite 350, Atlanta, Georgia 30328
123 Main St, Everytown, Louisiana 12345