At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play! Ready to take your management career up a notch? Think you have what it takes to be a leader with the industry leader? Families love Chuck E. Cheese because our people are the best!
We are doing open interviews for ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGERS at our location in Savannah, GA!
For Immediate Consideration, Email Your Resume to:
or text “SELF” to 97211 - Have Questions? Call 800.594.7036
What You’ll Do:
- • Make daily decisions that involve time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and other Company standards
- • Build sales and maximize profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team
- • Coach, teach and motivate team to maintain high quality Guest service and safety
- • Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
- • Must be at least 21 years of age (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol)
- • Must be able to work the hours required of the position on a full-time basis
- • Must have a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- • Must have relevant management experience to the position which you applied (at least one year for Assistant Managers). See full job descriptions for details.
What We Offer:
CEC offers great work-life balance with no early mornings or late, late nights. There are multiple opportunities for advancement, competitive benefits, 401(k), paid vacation and paid professional training to take your Management skills to the next level. CEC Entertainment offers access to earned wages with our “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.