Sonic Drive In is Hiring
Restaurant Assistant Manager Needed in Gainesville, FL!
Are you looking for a great company that’s growing and provides opportunity for advancement?
Sonic has openings for skilled Restaurant Assistant Managers in your area!
We think you should know, our drive-ins are the customer-pleasing front lines of career opportunity. They're where we directly fulfill the Bacon Cheeseburger and Chocolate Shake needs of America - and that’s a deliciously rewarding feeling.
It’s fast-paced, super fun, and crazy in the very best way. If that’s how you roll, then let’s do this. We’re ready to feed that passionate drive of yours with a whole menu of cool opportunities.
As a SONIC Drive-In Assistant Manager, you are responsible for assisting the General Manager in managing the daily operations of the restaurant to provide quality food in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an enjoyable experience at the SONIC Drive-In. Responsibilities include:
- Hiring, training, supervising, managing, directing, and developing Great People ready to serve a SuperSONIC experience to every guest.
- Making every guest a repeat customer by ensuring the guest leaves the lot satisfied every time
- Helping employees understand the big picture and their role by sharing the “why” behind tasks
- Celebrating team successes and coaching for better performance
- Setting clear expectations and providing continuous feedback throughout shift
- Creating an upbeat positive atmosphere during the shift that makes work fun
- Managing the majors: food and paper, labor, and guest service
- Maintaining and enforcing SONIC safety and sanitation standards
- Relentlessly complying with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- High standards for self and the team
- Positive attitude, especially during rushes or stressful situations
- Resiliency – trying different approaches to solve a problem; working to get better every day
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally and personally
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks accordingly
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
We offer highly competitive pay among other benefits. See us on Facebook or go to https://careers.sonicdrivein.com/us/en to apply today.
Our Core Values Values are
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- And to Surprise and Delight all touched by the Sonic Brand
For immediate consideration, apply online at https://careers.sonicdrivein.com/us/en
be able to complete and pass a criminal background check
The Fine Print:
As required by applicable law, SONIC Drive-In franchise organizations will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Each franchise organization is an independent employer and thus responsible for making its own employment-related decisions. Nothing in these materials should be construed as the franchisor being involved in or having control over a franchise employee's essential terms and conditions of employment.