Sonic Drive In
Are you looking for a great company that’s growing and provides opportunity for advancement?
Take a look at Sonic!
Sonic, America’s Drive-in, the largest and most successful chain of quick-service drive-in restaurants, continues to experience unprecedented growth throughout the United States. Sonic began in Shawnee, Oklahoma over 60 years ago and now has over 3,500 drive-ins in 44 states. The organization has established a dominant position in the quick-serve restaurant industry. Sonic's unique service delivery system provides personalized carhop service that's fast and convenient. This, together with its unique menu variety - offering high quality, made-to-order food and specialty items - has enabled the company to post industry leading, average-unit sales growth.
Now Hiring Assistant Restaurant Managers in Fredericksburg, TX!
For our location:
Sonic Drive In 1106 E. Main St. Fredericksburg, TX 78624
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3 – 5 years restaurant/Management experience
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits
- Willing to work nights, weekends and/or holidays as scheduled
- Must live in the area
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong, positive working relationships
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees
- Computer literate in Windows and Excel based programs
- Administrative skills is a plus
- Current ServSafe certificate is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation and be punctual
Hourly Crew Prerequisites:
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing courteous service to our guests!
- A willingness to cross-train on all the stations – it never gets boring here!
- A team player keen on cleanliness and safety.
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to be flexible in all situations based on business need
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at Sonic
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required
- Excellent pay for experience
- Comprehensive training program for management
- Health Insurance available for right person
For immediate consideration, click “Apply” now to submit your resume today!
Apply at: Sonicdal@selfopportunity.com