Babe’s Chicken Dinner House – Assistant Kitchen Managers Needed!
Babe’s Chicken Dinner House is a family owned restaurant with ten locations in the metroplex. We are currently hiring at our CEDAR HILL, TX location. We understand the importance that family plays in our daily life, both in the home and at the extended level. Our employees live and work in the communities we serve and being a good steward to our community is a top priority for us. We aspire to be the leader in our industry through the quality of our food, our outstanding service and the positive impact we have on everyone we touch.
At Babe’s, we make our food from scratch with original recipes. These recipes have been passed down throughout the Vinyard family for generations and are served as if you are visiting their home. We make our food fresh in small, consistent batches that are cooked over and over so the last customer has a meal just as good as the first customer.
Here's what we offer:
• Health (including HSA), dental, vision, short term disability, accident, cancer, critical illness plans
• Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Long Term disability (company paid)
• Ongoing training
• “Promote from Within" policy and room to grow
• Opportunities to suggest innovations/improvements
• Supportive team atmosphere
• Open-door communication policy
For additional information visit our website: http://www.babeschicken.com/
Babe’s Chicken Dinner House – Managers Needed!
As BOH Manager, some of your specific duties will include:
• Exceeding customer expectations of service, food quality and cleanliness
• Maintaining company standards in food safety, product and facility specifications
• Addressing/resolving customer complaints quickly and professionally
• Maintain positive company and brand image
• Ensuring a safe, secure and healthy restaurant by following sanitation standards, procedures
• Complying with health & legal regulations
• Minimum of 2 years restaurant management experience
• Steady and consistent work history
• P&L skills
• Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
• Ability to train and motivate a cohesive team
• Organization and time-management skills
• Familiarity with back-of-house equipment
• Familiarity with cash register/POS systems
Babe’s Chicken Dinner House is a family owned business that continues to grow and prosper by taking care of our customers and our employees. We believe in honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic. If you can bring these and your positive attitude to work every day – you will be successful with us.
We strive to be a source of optimism, inspiration, Christian Values, ethical teaching and unique opportunity.