Cinergy Entertainment is hiring an Assistant General Manager!
At Cinergy we ‘Cinergize’ people with the magic of movies and amusement.
Cinergy is currently seeking dynamic, service-minded candidates for the Assistant General Manager position in Amarillo, Texas.
Our Assistant General Managers are responsible for supporting all aspects of the operation including guest and team member satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation. Assists the General Manager in leading the team in the development and implementation of company strategies.
- Build and leverage strong, lasting relationships with people inside and outside of the business
- Work with the General Manager and management team to develop, implement, and manage a business plan for the center
- Be a change agent by suggesting improvements, and collaborating with others to generate ideas and improve processes
- Build an exceptional team through recruiting, hiring, coaching, training and continued development
- Hold self and others accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely results and developing long term strategies to competitively position the company
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Minimum of 3 years of hospitality experience as an Assistant General Manager for external hires
- Internal promotions require a minimum of 2 years management experience with Cinergy and be in good company standing
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- The ability to attract, develop, and retain top hourly talent
- A demonstrated ability to build sales and reach out to the community
- Passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating amazing guest experiences
- Knowledge and experience with P&L management
- High level of business acumen and common sense
- Strong BOH knowledge and skills necessary
- Computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, POS, etc.)
- Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Bi-lingual is a plus, but not required
In Return, Cinergy Provides:
- Competitive Pay with Direct Deposit
- Quarterly Performance Bonus Program
- Career Development
- Medical, Dental, Vison, Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Retirement Savings Plan
- 15 Days of Paid Time Off Annually
- Free Movie Tickets and Video Game Play
- Food and Non-alcoholic Beverage Discounts