Capitol City Produce
Capitol City Produce is a family owned and operated wholesale produce distributor.
At Capitol City Produce we work hard at empowering energized employees to grow personally and professionally so as to share in the success of the company. Since the Ferachi family founded Capitol City Produce in 1947, our family business has grown to become the largest wholesale produce suppliers in the Gulf Coast region and widely respected for providing safe quality foods. We service our customers with fresh fruits and vegetables, local produce, specialty produce, and fresh dairy products. We are proud to say that for 70 years we have remained true to our company’s core values of Customer Service, Quality Products, Respect for the Team, and Integrity.
Now Hiring an Accounts Receivable and Billing Administrator at our Baton Rouge Distribution Center!
For immediate consideration please click “Apply” to submit a resume
Under general supervision of the Accounting Supervisor the Accounts Receivable and Billing Administrator is responsible for reconciling cash, verification of invoices, scanning invoices, transmitting invoices to customers, posting customer payments, and some collections.
• Preferred 2+ years of accounts receivables experience.
• Must be able to multi-task in a busy, fast paced environment.
• Must be able to quickly process detailed invoicing information in a high transaction environment.
• Intermediate user: Personal Computers (Excel, Word, Internet, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat).
• 10-key accuracy and speed.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and thinking skills.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written).
• Enjoy working with other people in a close proximity environment.
• Great Performance Based Incentive Pay System
• Quarterly and Annual Pay Incentives
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance - Life, Accident, Short Term Disability and Cancer
• 401k Retirement Savings Plan
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Opportunity for Advancement
All candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
Interested in other opportunities? Please click here to apply online! - EOE