A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Restaurant Associates is recognized as the nation’s premier hospitality company, operating over 100 prestigious locations. Restaurant Associates, based in New York City, provides premium food services to museums, performing arts centers, aquariums, corporate dining, educational facilities and off-premise catering events in New York City, Boston, Hartford, Atlanta, Washington D.C., Virginia, Philadelphia and Toronto. Restaurant Associates is a subsidiary of Compass Group North America, the world’s leading foodservice organization.
Fortune 500 Company seeking AV Manager in Weehawken, NJ!
* Excellent pay and benefits, matching 401(k), medical, dental and vision insurance.*
Pre-employment background check required for all jobs
AV Manager: Oversee the daily operation, coordination, execution, support and requirements of executive, educational, and routine meetings in a fast-paced, customer service focused conference center environment. Strong leadership, technical, written and verbal communications skill set is essential. Preferred 3 to 5 years' experience in Conference Center/Hotel Event Management industry.
- Oversees testing, maintenance, asset management, operation, and tear down of audiovisual (AV) and videoconference (VTC) equipment, e.g., video data projection systems, computers, audio and videoconference equipment, microphones, video cameras, audio systems, and operation of integrated AV systems.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and meeting scheduling applications.
- Provides a monthly report containing room usage data, open action items, equipment maintenance, end of life, and upcoming preventive maintenance schedules.
- Manages all aspects of videoconference support including call set up, end user training, troubleshooting, and follow through on escalation matters.
- Manages room maintenance and room set up needs in multi-purpose rooms serviced by two room attendants.
- Manages regular preventive maintenance checks (e.g., either report or address issues such as cable management issues, safety standards, noncompliance, etc.).
- Escalates room integrity and technical issues outside of AV and conferencing technology and applications to appropriate department.
- Schedules support staff hours and delegates work, vacation, and holiday hours for staff.
- Manages AV department and conducts annual performance reviews.
- Maintains a stock of AV supplies, e.g., cables, PC adapters, batteries, etc.
- Monitors technical support communications chat channel.
- Identifies VIP meetings and plans pertinent support needs.
For consideration, email your resume to: Peter.Hatzoglu@ubs.com
Compass Group North America is the nation’s largest contract support services and hospitality provider, with over 188,000 associates throughout the United States, Latin America, and Canada and revenues of $12 billion. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending. That kind of commitment commands only the best and it’s our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry’s best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V